- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Well if u need the power steering fix just email me and i can fix it and for a cheaper price ive been a mechanic for years now and i have alot of people that will tell u my work is good and i do restoration for a good price ill be back on here 08/15/2012 leave comments if u need it done.
I am relatively new in town. I own four vehicles and was worried about getting a good mechanic I could count on. I make sure that all of my vehicles are maintained and in top condition. I was pleasantly suprised when I drove up to Conroe's Choice automotive and talked to Gene. He is an honest, good mechanic and runs a disciplined team of professionals. I had a lot of work for him and he took care of all of my issues, some major, some not. He fixes the problem and does not try to extract money from folks by simply replacing entire components. If he makes a mistake he owns it and fixes it for free. He stays in good humor and is a true professional. I hope he can fix boat motors as well as he can my vehicles. I suspect he can. I'm glad I found them.
I took my car in fearing the worst. They were very professional & assured me that they would do everything to help identify the problem. Gene the owner let me know what he felt was the issue & gave me an estimate. When I went to pickup the car they had found another issue & fixed it along with the original problem. It was only a few dollars more & Gene let me know that if I had any further issues in the next week to bring my car back & he would look at it free of charge. My car is running fantastic since they worked on it & I will be bring my car back for any future issues. I recommend them to anyone in the Conroe area.
Conroe' Choice is and has always's been very reliable. You can take your car or truck into them and walk away with no worries. Thanks y'all for the good service. Kerri Ann Roos
Most honest repair shop we have been to in a long time. They have helped with several of our vehicles' issues. And these guys really know their stuff, like a common problem for an uncommon car. They seem to have all these car quirks memorized. They ask questions about your car and once told us NOT to get a $300 service because of the age of the vehicle and maintenance history. They said the flush would do more harm than good. The guys explain everything also. In two words: trustworthy and knowledgeable.